Friday 5 October 2012

Mojo Monday #261

I got out one of my favourite stamps sets of the moment (I am sure this will change soon) "Clockworks" to make my card for this weeks challenge at Mojo Monday based on the following sketch:


The "Clockworks" stamp set has some great background stamps which I have used on Whisper White cardstock with Basic Gray and Staz On Black ink.

A recent purchase was the Simply Serif Mini Alphabet which is a great size to make your own words and sentiments for cards and scrapbook pages.  I stamped the sentiment on the Neutrals DSP, it is not straight but I randomly stamped it like this as I thought it went better with the style of card.  Rhinestones have been added around the edge of the circle for a little bling.


5 comments:

  1. Love the srtsy feel to your card! Thanks for playing along at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Love all the different layers and elements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the steampunk look!
    www.kristinclosetomyheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have just found your blog - What can I say!! Amazing your work is really super and thank-you for sharing your tutorials with us. I shall definately be using them.
    Take Care
    Greetings from Germany
    Linda B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous male card and great use of this stamp set. I will have to CASE this card once I get the stamp set at the Sydney Heartfelt event.

    ReplyDelete