Saturday 11 February 2012

Simply Stampin' Sketch Challenge

This weeks challenge at Simply Stampin' is based on the following sketch:


The challenge is you must use the above sketch and one Stampin' Up image or sentiment, designer paper, punch or die.  All the products used on this card are from Stampin' Up.  My first entry into the challenge at Simply Stampin' last week was in the Top 3, I was so excited in that achievement, that I decided to enter this weeks challenge.    I must admit I love the colours of soft suede and pink together and was really pleased in the finished card.

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Carolyn. i love those Beau Chateau papers. Congratulations on your top three entry on your first week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you mix of texture, DSP and stamps Carolyn. You're right the Soft Suede really works well with the pink.
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Stampin'.
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Carolyn, I love your rock and roll flowers. Thank you for joining us at Simply Stampin' this week. A xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Like the use of the rock and roll technique here. Thanks for joining in the SSC! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the colour combo Carolyn! Really pretty card! Thanks for joining in with this week's Simply Stampin' Challenge!
    Kirei x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Carolyn! You've used one of my fave sets, Vintage Vogue and a fave colour combo of mine too, your choices work so well together for this fab card!

    Thanks so much for joining us again this week at Simply Stampin' and I hope we see you playing along with us often! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing like a bit of encouragment is there? Well deserved Top 3 place. This card is so elegant. I love it. xxx

    ReplyDelete