Sunday 12 February 2012

Butterfly Birthday

I love my new stamp set "Kindness Matters" from Stampin' Up, especially the large butterfly in the set.  This card is nothing like I imagined when I started, however I am very happy with the end result.

The flower was made using the "Vintage Vogue" stamp set from Stampin' Up.  I inked the stamp with Pool Party and then rolled the edges of the stamp with Early Expresso.  The finished effect was quite stunning and went perfectly with the colour DSP and colours that I had chosen for the card.  All products used in this card are from Strampin' Up.


Stamps - Vintage Vogue, Kindness Matters, Elementary Elegance & French Foliage
Paper/Cardstock - Spice Cake DSP , Early Espresso, Very Vanilla & Sahara Sand
Ink - Early Espresso, Pool Party, Old Olive and Aways Artichoke
Other - Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Scallop Square Bigz Clear Die &
Scallop Square Duo Bigz Die


No comments:

Post a Comment