Monday 1 October 2012

Wedding Gift Box

It is Tic Tac Toe this week for The Paper Players Challenge #115. 


I have chosen Sparkle/Bling, Wedding or Anniversary and An Element Repeated in 3s.

I found this great tutuorial on Split Coast Stampers on how to make a heart box so for this challenge I decided to make one as a little wedding gift box.  The sparkle bling is the silver embossed wedding bells and the rhinestones in the centre of the flowers and on the sentiment, the theme is Wedding and the element repeated in 3s are my flowers made using the Floral Fusion Sizzlits die.

Colour scheme of Very Vanilla and Pool Party with the DSP from the Comfort Cafe Designer Series Paper pack.  Stamp set used is "Embellished Events".



3 comments:

  1. oh my Carolyn! This is lovely! So soft and feminine! The design is wonderful! I must try this! Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft and beautiful! Perfect for a wedding box. I love your color combination and the pop of silver is fantastic...Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful box! I wish I was getting married and you were giving this to ME!!! Just gorgeous!!! WOW. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete