Sunday 4 August 2019

CAS(E) this Sketch #333

Hi everyone, I am playing along with the challenge this week at CAS(E) this Sketch.



I turned the sketch from portrait to landscape for my card as the elements that I wanted to use did not fit across the card in portrait.


The centre panel was embossed using the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.

My stamp set of choice is 'Free As a Bird'.  I stamped the flowers, leaves and bird on Shimmery White Cardstock before watercolouring the images and fussy cutting them.

The flowers were coloured with Merry Merlot, the leaves with Mossy Meadow and the bird with Rococo Rose, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede and Crushed Curry.  The bird is doing a good job of camouflaging itself amongst the flowers.

The strip of Designer Series Paper is from the Neutrals Paper Pack.

Did you notice the longer sentiment panel?  I cut two of the Stitched Rectangle pieces and cut a piece off one and joined the two together, the join is behind the bird, you would be none the wiser if you did not know.  The sentiment was stamped using Soft Suede ink.

To finish the card I added some Glitter Enamel Dots.

Thank you for visting.
Carolyn

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Carolyn! This is beautiful!! I love your coloring and the way you have arranged all the elements to create your focal point! Truly sweet and pretty!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love your coloring of the bird and flowers. Great design. TFS

    ReplyDelete