Saturday 5 December 2015

... it's in the air

Hi everyone, I have been playing with the Love Blossoms suite from the new Occasions Catalogue, designing a class for January and also trying out water colouring with an embossed background.

The embellishment kit, designer series paper and stamp set in the suite are perfect for making cards and gift packaging.

I make my own soap so the little muslin bags from Stampin' Up with a little bit of stamping and a tag make a beautiful little gift.   This is the class that I have designed for January.


This is the card made using the embossed background and the water colour technique.  It created a terrific background to the gold heart and other embellishments from the kit.  I have added some Blushing Bride sequin trim which coordinated perfectly with the embellishment kit.




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment