Sunday 6 December 2015

A Little Bit of Thanks

I have been playing with the Happy Patterns Decorative Masks to create the background for my card.

I sponge Versamark ink through the mask onto a piece of Kraft cardstock, I then added black embossing powder and heat set.  I then sponged on Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze, graduating the colours across the card from lightest to darkest. I then stamped the random dots from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp in Black Archival ink.  The edges were sponged with Early Espresso ink.

The leaves were created using the Vintage Leaves stamp set and the coordinating Leaflets Framelits. The images were stamped in Black Archival and then Crushed Curry was sponged on one half the leaf and then Old Olive was sponged on the other half.  After the leaves were cut out the edges were sponged with Cajun Craze.  I created a tag using the leaves for the front of my card.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment