Saturday 20 September 2014

Four Feathers


Hi everyone, I would like to share with you my card that I made for this week's challenge at Mojo Monday.




I love the colour scheme of Early Espresso, Lost Lagoon, Smoky Slate with a bit of White (this week's favourite).  Two of the feathers were created by placing colour on the stamp with Stampin' Write Markers spritzing with water and then stamping on Whisper White before cutting out with the matching framelits die.  The background was created with the stamp from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set, second generation stamped in Early Espresso on Smoky Slate.  The edges were inked with Early Espresso. DSP is from the Trim The Tree paper pack.


MOJO363

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card - perfect for men and a great take on the Mojo Monday sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for inspiring me. Added a gold button and loved the results. Donated to RMHC at SU event. Was voted best card at event!

    ReplyDelete