Thursday 23 February 2012

Mojo Monday #229

This weeks challenge at Mojo Monday is another fun sketch designed by Mary Fish to inspire us.


I recently purchased the stamp set "Artistic Etchings" and just had to use it on this card.  I stamped my background with "En Francais", I love the effect that using the Crumb Cake ink on the Natural Ivory cardstock creates.  The Mini Vintage Tinket was stamped with the Paris Postmark stamp from the "French Foliage" stamp set to create an element for my card.  The elements that can be created with all the stamps sets that I have used is very effective.  Hope you enjoy my card.


Stamps - En Francais, Artistic Etchings & French Foliage
Paper/Cardstock - Early Espresso, Crumb Cake and Natural Ivory
Ink - Crumb Cake & Early Espresso
Other - Lots of Tags dies, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Originals Circles #2 die, 
Modern Label Punch, Library Clips, Vintage Trinkets, Mini Vintage Tags, Chantilly Lace &
Victoria Lace





1 comment:

  1. Lovely card! You've inspired me to try and make something similar.

    ReplyDelete