Tuesday 14 February 2012

Mojo Monday #228

The Mojo Monday Challenge this week is based on the following sketch design by Mary Fish. 


This is the card I created using a stamp set "Field Flowers" that I had not used before.  I really like the flowers that I made using this stamp set and I have added my favourite butterflies.


Stamps - Stampin' Up Field Flowers, French Foliage, Kindness Matters & Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Paper/Cardstock - Beau Chateau DSP, Marina Mist and Very Vanilla Cardstock
Ink - Marina Mist, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Always Artichoke, StazOn Jet Black
Other - Finial Press Embossing Folder, Swirls Scribbles Sizzlit Die, Top Note Bigz Die,
Perfect Pennants Bigz L Die & Basic Jewel Pearls

1 comment:

  1. This card is absolutely beautiful! The flowers, butterflies, and color combo are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete