Tuesday 7 May 2024

Thoughtful Journey

Hi everyone, sharing a card I made using the Thoughtful Journey 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper.  I love these paper packs with the watercolour scenes.  I frequently get asked how to use these paper packs so I thought I would share this card for a bit of inspiration.


I cut one sheet of the 6" x 6" patterned paper into 5cm x 12.8cm strips and from the other sheet of the 6" x 6" patterned paper I cut 3 strips 2.5cm x 12.8cm.  You will get 3 cards using this cutting layout.  The small strip that was left from the first sheet I used to decorate the inside of the cards.

These pieces of patterned paper were adhered to Basic White mats cut 5mm larger and the adhered to the card front.  

I used a Wild Wheat card base, as this picked up the colours from the patterned paper and coordinated with the other colours in the patterned paper.

The stamp set and dies I have used are Unbounded Love Bundle.

I hope you enjoyed this project.

If you live in Australia

    you can get all the supplies you need 
for this project from me.

You can place an order online or Contact Me and place an order. 


Kind regards
Carolyn


No comments:

Post a Comment