Tuesday 28 March 2023

Using Up Your Paper Stash - Potted Geraniums

Hi everyone, sharing another of the projects from last Sunday's card class using the Potted Geranium stamp set and the Geranium Dies.


The patterned paper is from the Subtles Designer Series Paper Assortment.  I used two sheets of the Pear Pizzazz, cutting them into 1" x 3" strips.  You will get 6 cards using this cutting layout which I cased from JessCrafts.

This left the other two Pear Pizzazz sheets so I had another look at the Templates at JessCrafts and found this cutting layout #27.  

I decided to make mini slimline cards measuring 6" x 3" so this cutting layout was perfect.  I made 8 of these cards.

Hope you enjoyed these two cards made using the 6" x 6" piece of Designer Series Paper with no paper scraps.

If you live in Australia

you can get all the supplies you need
for this project from me.

You can place an order online or Contact Me and place an order. 


Thank you for visting.
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment