For the background I used Shimmery White cardstock and arranged star shapes over the cardstock made using the Stars Framelits, this created a mask for the star shapes. I then misted with a mix of Marina Mist reinker and Isocol rubbing alcohol, removing the star shapes and revealing the star outlines on the background.
To finish the card I created a cardbase of Marina Mist and a Basic Black mat for the background Shimmery White piece. I cut out some Basic Black stars and arranged these on the top two thirds of the card. The sentiment was stamped on a piece of Shimmery White and matted onto Basic Black and then Marina Mist. This was then adhered to the card front. Stars from the Metallics Sequin Assortment were added to finish the card. For the inside of the card I adhered 3 of the stars that I used to create the background piece, these were misted with the Marina Mist as part of the process.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog