Thursday 22 October 2015

Some Gold Cheer

Hi everyone, the card that I am sharing with you today is one that I made for the Mojo Monday challenge.


The DSP that I used is from the Winter Wonderland Specialty Designer Series Paper pack.  I had the beautiful black and gold strip sheet left, I just love the bold contrast.


The leaf images are from the stamp set "Lighthearted Leaves" which I stamped with Versamark on Basic Black cardstock and Gold embossed.  I used the matching Leaflets Framelits to cut out the leaf images, these were adhered to a tag made using the Scalloped Tag Topper punch  and a piece of DSP from the "Winter Wonderland" paper pack which had a piece of 5/8" Satin Gold Ribbon attached to the top.  A large gold button from the Basic Metal Buttons pack was added to the top of the leaves, a piece of Gold Corded Trim was added to the button before attaching to the tag.    The Basic Black background was embossed using the "Boho Chic" embossing folder.  A large gold Metallic Foil Doily was put behind the tag and the word "Cheers" created using Gold Foil Sheet and the Greetings Thinlits


No comments:

Post a Comment