Tuesday 28 July 2015

A Happy Birthday with flowers

It is circles time at Pals Paper Arts this week with the challenge based on this sketch.

07-23 PPA 261

I used the English Garden Designer Series Paper on my card.  I have been trying to make better use of my DSP as I find that I buy the pack (as I just have to have it) and then do not use it.  So my challenge to myself is to use more of the beautiful papers that I have collecting.  They look much better made up into a card instead of sitting in my storage boxes.  


2 comments:

  1. Carolyn, very clever interpretation of the sketch. I would have never thought to make the circles part of the background, but it works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Carolyn! That blue flower from Garden in Bloom is so pretty, especially with the metal rimmed pearl! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete