Saturday 13 December 2014

Bokeh Blue

The challenge this week at Pals Paper Arts is a colour challenge:
12-11


These colours are so out of my comfort zone.  I had a few false starts in creating my card and then remembered a technique that I wanted to try 'Bokeh, so I gave it a go.  I love the out of focus finish to the card and I have added some Bermuda Bay Taffeta ribbon and a 'Something Borrowed' embellishment from the new Occasions Catalogue which is due for release in January 2015.


The stamp set that I have used, 'Big Day', is a sneak peak on one of the great stamp sets that you can get for free when you spend $90 or more during the months of January to March 2015.


PPA231

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Carolyn! These colors worked perfectly for this technique. The result is so soft and soothing. The Something Borrowed embellishment adds just the right touch. Thanks for playing with the Pals at Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn, This is beautiful! Wish I had thought to make a bokeh background with these colors. :) Thanks for playing along with this week's PPA challenge.

    ReplyDelete