I purchased the 6" x 6" scrapbooking frames from Spotlight. They are raw wood so I made a distress wash of Baked Brown Sugar with 5 drops of reinker with a little water to distress them with. Once this colour was dried I found is was not quite the colour that I was after, so I made another distress wash with Early Espresso and painted this over the Baked Brown Sugar. This is the colour that I was happy with for my frames, it ended up like a Walnut Stain finish.
I used the Typeset Specialty DSP to cover all the frames.
For the first frame I randomly sponged on some Lost Lagoon and then stamped the leaf stamp from the Kinda Electic stamps set in Baked Brown Sugar. All the edges were inked with Baked Brown Sugar.
For the second frame I sponged Lost Lagoon on a piece of Basic Black Neutrals Paper Stack DSP for the background. Again all the edges were inked with Baked Brown Sugar.
For the third frame I stamped butterflies from the Papillion Potpourri stamp set in Baked Brown Sugar over the Typeset DSP. The background piece had the leaf stamp from the Kinda Eclectic stamp set stamped randomly with Lost Lagoon.