Friday 20 June 2014

Bits-n-Pieces

Hi everyone, I have been making cards today using up some of my Bits-n-Pieces (these seem to have been growing at a great rate lately, so I must use them up).   I was inspired to do this using this week's sketch challenge at Retro Sketches.



This is the card I made using my Bits-n-Pieces from the Modern Medley DSP and Neutrals DSP Paper Stack.  It is amazing how far these strips and off cuts go.  I inked over some of the DSP using Baked Brown Sugar to give the Brown, Black and Cream colour theme that I was after.


While I was on a roll I also made another two cards using up my Bits-n-Pieces.  It was like doing patchwork but with paper and card, what fun.  This one was made using 1 1/4" squares mounted on 1 3/8" squares, then placed on the diagonal.


I used the new Alphabet Rotary stamp to create the sentiment on the last card.  I can see me using this a lot to create titles for my cards and also for scrapbook pages, the ideas are endless.




No comments:

Post a Comment