Saturday 25 August 2012

Perth Heartfelt Stampin' Event

The Perth Heatfelt Stampin' Event was held today and what a great time everyone had.  I was constantly amazed at the creativity and the willingness to share ideas and techniques.

I was invited to demonstrate on the Stampin' Table explaining the new products in the 2012/13 catalogue and to answer any questions that people had on techniques or products.  A lot of fun was had and I hope everyone went away from the day having enjoyed themselves, I know I did.

As part of my participation I was asked to make several samples for display show casing some of the products in the new catalogue.

One of the samples that I made was a Chocolate Box that holds 3 Ferrero Rocher chocolates.  During the day I was asked numerous times on how I made the box so here is a free tutorial on how I made it.

This is a sneak peak at one of the new stamp sets in the new Holiday Catalogue, "Watercolor Winter".


Box closed with the band in place.


Inside of box showing the detail on the inside of the lid and the yummy chocolates.

I also made an Advent Calendar which I will post at a later date once I have written the tutorial.

I hope you enjoy making this little chocolate box.

No comments:

Post a Comment