Monday 6 February 2012

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #20

The design for the challenge at Freshly Made Sketches is "We're Going Long" with the following sketch design. 


I quite liked the layout of the sketch, with the various layers.  I used one of my favourite packs of DSP and I am pleased with the finished card.



Stamps - Stampin' Up Curly Cute
Paper/Cardstock - Mocha Morning Specialty DSP,  Neutrals DSP, Basic Grey
and Basic Black
Ink - Staz-on Jet Black
Other - Fun Flowers Bigz L Die, Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die, Perfect Polka Dots
Embossing Folder and Neutral Designer Buttons



5 comments:

  1. Elegant and classy card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the monochromatic tones! very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love elegant cards like this one. Gray and black are just wonderful together! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete