Sunday 29 January 2012

No. 1 Dad

The No.1 Dad card uses the Well Worn DSP from Stampin' Up, I love the grungy look of this paper.  All the products used on this card are from Stampin' Up.

Stamps - Perfect Words, Grunge Rock and Extreme Elements
Paper/Cardstock - Well Worn DSP, Early Expresso, Whisper White & Cajun Craze
Ink - Soft Suede, Crumb Cake & Staz on Jet Black
Other - Hemp Twine, Vintage Trinkets, Game Spinner Hand, 2mm Handheld Punch &
TimelessType Junior Alphabet Medium Sizzlit Die
I made the film strip and ticket tags.  The film strip is a strip of Whisper White and I have hand drawn the filmstrip on it and coloured it using the black Stampin' Write Journaller.  I punched the corners of the ticket tags out with the 2mm Handheld Punch, stamped the image on, doodled around the edges and sponged Crumb Cake and Soft Suede ink over the top, I also sponged the film strip with the Crumb Cake and Soft Suede.   Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment