Sunday 29 March 2020

Group Swap

Hi everyone, hope you are all staying safe and doing your social distancing bit.  

I am sharing my card that I made for our Group Club Swap that was supposed to be held last week.  Needless to say our get together was cancelled and we have posted our swaps instead.




I have used the Botanical Prints Product Medley to make my card.

I stamped the Terracotta Tile coloured base card with an image from the stamp set using Terracotta Tile ink.  This created the tone on tone background which is very quick and easy to do.

For the centre panel I cut a piece of the 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper into 2" x 3" pieces, so you get 6 cards from the one piece of Designer Series Paper.   This was matted onto a piece of Basic Black cardstock cut at 2 1/4" x 3 1/4", then this was matted onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock cut at 2 3/4" x 3 3/4" and then this was matted onto a piece of Basic Black cardstock cut at 3" x 4".  Once all the layers were adhered together, then this was adhered to the card front using dimensionals.

I did a little bit of colouring using Stampin' Blends, Calypso Coral (light and dark), Petal Pink (dark) and Mossy Meadow (Light).  The image was stamped with Black Memento ink, coloured and then die cut using the matching die that comes in the Botanical Print Product Medley.

The sentiment is from the stamp set, however this was die cut using the Ornate Frames Dies. 

I coloured a few Rhinestones with the Dark Calypso Coral Stampin' Blend to add a little bit of bling .

Keep safe everyone and thank you for visiting.

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment