Thursday 22 June 2023

Sending Birthday Wishes

Hi everyone, sharing the final project that I made for my friend Pat's camp that was held in late May at York.  I also used this project for my June Class.

I cased the fence post idea from several cards I found on Pinterest, I am not sure who made the original card.  I teamed the finished fence posts with the Sending Smiles stamp set and dies.


To make the fence posts start with a piece of Pebbled Path cardstock 3 1/2" x 5".  Swipe the piece of cardstock with White Craft ink and Pebbled Path ink (Tip: create an ink spot for the Pebbled Path ink so that you do not get White Craft ink on your large ink pad).

Emboss using the 3D Timber Embossing Folder.  Cut three strips 1" x 5" and 1 strip 1/2" x 5".  Cut the top of each post on the diagonal. Also cut each end of the 1/2" strip on the diagonal.  Trim the three 1" strips into approximately 4 3/4", 4 1/4" and 4" lengths so you have the varying lengths.  Just make sure that the 1/2" strips is long enough to go across the other 3 pieces.

Distress all the edges and add Pebbled Path ink to all the edges and also lightly apply more Pebbled Path ink to the embossed fence pailings.


I hope you enjoyed this project.


If you live in Australia

you can get all the supplies you need
for this project from me.

You can place an order online or Contact Me and place an order. 


Kind regards
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment