How pretty is the new Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper. I love the fresh look of the colour scheme of Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party and Whisper White.
The daisy was made by stamping the daisy from the Daisy Delight stamp set twice using Wisteria Wonder and coloured with the Clear Wink of Stella pen and Wisteria Wonder. These were then punched out using the Daisy Punch. The two daisy pieces were then layered together and a Clear Faceted Gem added for the flower centre. The stem was stamped using Old Olive.
The "Happy" was cut out using the Happy Birthday Thinlits and Pool Party card stock. The word "Happy" was snipped from this piece. The word "Birthday" is from the Tabs for Everything stamp set, this was stamped with Wisteria Wonder.
The measurements to make the card are
- Card base - A4 cut in half then folded in half
- Pool Party mat - 9.5cm x 13.8cm
- Whisper White mat - 9.2cm x 13.5cm
- Designer Series Paper - 8.9cm x 13.2 cm
- Pool Party strip - 2.5cm x 13.8cm
- Wisteria Wonder strip - 2.8cm x 13.8cm
- Wisteria Wonder centre panel - 6cm x 11cm
- Pool Party centre panel - 5.3cm x 10.3cm
- Whisper White centre panel - 5cm x 10cm
Peekaboo Peach Bakers Twine was added across the strip behind the centre panel to finish.
If you live in Australia
you can get all the supplies you need
for this project from me on 1 June 2017.
You can place an order online and join in the fun with the On-line Club or Contact Me and place an order.
Thank you for visiting.