Hi everyone, fourth project from the Type 1 Junior Diabetes Research Fundraiser. This card has a clean fresh look, I love the pop of blue with the Crumb Cake and Whisper White.
- Create the card base by cutting a piece of A4 Crumb Cake cardstock in half lengthwise and then fold in half to create the card base.
- Stamp the flower image three times using Pacific Point ink on the Whisper White cardstock. Take note to stamp with the small flower to the top to make it easier to put it in the punch.
- Using the Wink of Stella pen colour over the flowers, this will pick up some of the blue and lightly colour the petals for you.
- Punch out using the Blossom Bunch Punch and layer some of them together using dimensionals.
- Stamp the leaf image using Pear Pizzazz on Whisper White and hand cut, leaving a small white border.
- Stamp the leaf image using Pear Pizzazz on the Whisper White piece for the inside of the card.
- Stamp the random dotted image using Crumb Cake on the Whisper White cardstock piece for the card front. Less is more here, you only need to stamp once (twice at most).
- Cut the square using the Layering Squares Framelits dies and the piece of Crumb Cake cardstock. Stick this to the card front over the stamped dot area.
- Stick the leaf image in place and add the flowers. Add some Pacific Point sequins to finish.
- Add the flowers to the inside of the card to finish.
For every $90 you spend from 7-31 July, you will get
a $9 bonus days coupon which you can
redeem 2-31 August.