Wednesday 4 May 2016

Painter's Palette

Hi everyone, I am playing along this week with the sketch challenge at Mojo Monday.  




I have used the stamp set Painter's Palette, the Playful Palette Designer Series Paper Stack and Peekaboo Peach Cardstock on my card.  This is a little sneak peak on some of the new products available in the new catalogue 1 June 2016.

I love the easel in this stamp set.  I stamped it in Basic Black Archival ink and fussy cut it out.  It was layered on top of the Very Vanilla Thick Bakers Twine using dimensionals.

The small flowers were made using the Petite Petals stamp set and punch.  The image was stamped with one of the new 2016-18 In Colors Sweet Sugarplum.  

Hope you like this little sneak peak and thank you for visiting

Carolyn.

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful! Love that little easel. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete