Wednesday 11 June 2014

Blendabilities #2

I have been playing with the Blendabilities and have coloured some flowers made with Whisper White cardstock and the Pansy and Petite Petals punches.


I have made my card based on this week's sketch challenge at the Deconstructed Sketch.


Deconstructed Sketch 154
I have used the "Moonlight" DSP in the 2014-15 Catalogue along with Sahara Sand, Whisper White and a touch of Lost Lagoon cardstock.


I coloured the flowers by using the light Rich Razzleberry Blendability and coloured about half of each leaf.  I then coloured the edges of each leave with the darkest Rich Razzleberry Blendability.  I then spritz the entire flower with the Isocol Alchohol which blended the colours together, while still leaving some of the lighter white areas in the flower.  I let them dry overnight before using.


DS154

No comments:

Post a Comment