Friday 15 June 2012

The Paper Players Challenge - Tulips Flower Pot

Basic Grey, Melon Mambo and Lucky Limeade are the colours for the challenge this week at The Paper Players.


I tried a bit of punch art to make my card for the challenge this week.  The flower pot was made using the 1 3/8" square punch which I then cut down into the shape of the pot and the top of the pot was made using the Word Window punch.  The tulip flowers were made using the Bird Builder punch, for the branches I cut the top leaf off and layered the tulip flower behind the leaves to form a calix for the flower.  The sentiment is from the Petite Pairs stamp set.

3 comments:

  1. So fresh and pretty! Love your punch art flowers! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Carolyn! I love the punched flowers and the texture! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card. I love the roses.

    Ter ;)

    ReplyDelete