Wednesday 29 February 2012

Mojo Monday #230

At Mojo Monday this week they decided to mix things up and focus on non-traditional sized cards, so the challenge is either a Round or Square option based on the following sketch.


On my card I have use one of my favourite colour combinations of brown and pink together with a little white.  I made the flowers that I have used on my card with punches, spritzing with water and scrunching them up to form the flower.  The finished effect gives a little jazz to my card along with one of my favourite emblishments, the butterfly.


Stamps - Stampin' Up Bring On The Cake, Kindness Matters & Four Frames
Paper/Cardstock - Stampin' Up Beau Chateau DSP, Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette &
Whisper White Cardstock
Ink - Stampin' Up Soft Suede & Early Espresso
Other - Stampin' Up Boho Blossoms Punch, Sizzlits Die Little Leaves, Basic Jewels Pearls,
Neutral Brads, Decorative Label Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Early Espresso Grosgrain
Ribbon, Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon


1 comment:

  1. This is lovely! I really like the flowers you made, they are so dimensional and soft looking! Your butterflies are lovely as well : )

    ReplyDelete